Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Long time no post

Well, it certainly has been a while since my last blog post. My daughter got more active (yay babies), I got a job, lost it, got a different job, and just generally had life happen. My adventures with tea never ended though! I discovered that I actually like slightly smokey teas like the Bohea and Star Village limited teas from The Tao of Tea; I've been attempting to find a good travel cup (preferably clear glass); and with the return of colder weather I've started blending teas and spices again.

While I certainly will not be able to update this blog every day like I used to I'm hoping to be able to write some more during the cold months. Perhaps I'll even get to try out the tea jelly recipe that I found this summer while we were doing our annual berry jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment