Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Three teas later...

So this morning my son decided to sleep in. Getting tired of waiting I put together a blend of Sencha and Dragonwell green teas...and then he woke up. Ok, separate the teas , put them back, get out the big pot and grab a couple bags of Stash's Chai White tea. My son tried it and decided he did not like it so I got the small tetsubin out again and steeped some of the Blood Orange black tea with cinnamon and cloves. He liked that better but still only drank about half of what was in his small cup.

After he left the table I decided to take a break from the chai and try the tea I'd made for him. Of course. He'd been impatient for it to be done so I hadn't steeped it long enough and it was much too weak for my tastes. I'm now up to four pots of tea that have gone down the drain...but at least I didn't have to drink yet another pot of tea this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment